Premier Care is a comprehensive medical insurance plan designed to ensure you and your dependents receive quality medical treatment when hospitalized at an approved private medical facility locally or overseas. Overseas evacuations are to reputable hospitals in India and for emergencies to New Zealand and Australia. Optional Benefits include Outpatient Services, Dental and Optical and Allied Health Services, providing you with a complete health care plan to suit you and your family's needs. Premier Care is available to individuals and families. For Group quotations please consult your insurance advisor or your Broker.
Premier Care offers the following benefits:
- You can choose treatment for Day Care, Hospitalisation and Surgery in either:
At an Approved Private Medical Facility where you can enjoy:
- The privacy and comfort of a single room accommodation provided one is available at the time of admission.
- Hassle free hospitalisation with immediate processing of your admission.
Any Local Public Hospital, where you will get the privacy and comfort of a single room accommodation, provided one is available at the time of admission. Should your hospital stay be more than 48 hours, you also get a cash allowance of $50 per day up to $1,000 per confinement.
- Specialised Treatment provided by Visiting Consultants in Fiji. If treatment is not available locally you will be treated by our preferred provider in India. You can also choose to be treated by our provider in India even though treatment is available in Fiji but conditions will apply and limits will reduce.
- Emergency Evacuation to Australia or New Zealand should the treatment be urgent and you are not able to travel to India.
- Maternity Benefit - you can choose to use this cover at any registered public or private hospital in either Fiji, Australia, New Zealand or India up to a limit specified in the policy.
- Family Rates includes a man and a woman who are legally married or in a de facto relationship or a single parent or legal guardian with up to 6 dependents.
- Funeral Assistance Cover for the Primary Insured and Insured Spouse offering a cash payout of $2,500 per death after one year of continuous cover up to a maximum of $5,000 per policy.
- Free Medical Check-up for the Primary Insured and Insured Spouse at an Approved Private Medical Facility after two full years of continuous cover and the third year's first installment premiums have been paid.
Age at Entry
Primary Insured and Insured Spouse - from 18 to 55 years. Dependents - from birth to 17 years or up to 23 years if a full time student. Documentary evidence of student status must be provided.
Benefits & Limits
Read More | Download Premier Care Brochure