Premier Plus is BSP Health's premier medical insurance plan offering top of the range hospitalisation benefits to ensure you get the best hospitalisation care at approved medical facilities locally or overseas. Overseas evacuations are to reputable hospitals in either New Zealand, Australia or India. Optional Benefits include Outpatient Services, Dental and Optical and Allied Health Services, providing you with a complete health care plan to suit you and your family's needs. Premier Plus is available to individuals and families.
For Group quotations please consult your insurance advisor or your Broker.
Premier Plus offers the following benefits:
You can choose treatment for Day Care, Hospitalisation and Surgery in either:
At an Approved Private Medical Facility where you can enjoy:
Any Local Public Hospital,
The privacy and comfort of a single room accommodation provided one is available at the time of admission.
- Hassle free hospitalisation with immediate processing of your admission.
where you will get the privacy and comfort of a single room accommodation, provided one is available at the time of admission. Should your hospital stay be more than 48 hours, you also get a cash allowance of $50 per day up to $1,000 per confinement.
- Specialised Treatment provided by Visiting Consultants in Fiji. If it is not available locally you can choose to be treated by our preferred provider in New Zealand, Australia or India. You can also choose to be treated by your own provider in New Zealand, Australia or India whether treatment is available in Fiji or not but conditions will apply and limits will reduce.
- Maternity Benefit - you can choose to use this cover at any registered public or private hospital in either Fiji, Australia, New Zealand or India up to a limit specified in the policy.
- Family Rates includes a man and a woman who are legally married or in a de facto relationship or a single parent or legal guardian with up to 6 dependents.
- Funeral Assistance Cover for the Primary Insured and Insured Spouse that offers a cash payout of $2,500 per death after one year of continuous cover up to a maximum of $5,000 per policy.
- Free Medical Check-up for the Primary Insured and Insured Spouse at an Approved Private Medical Facility after two full years of continuous cover and the third year's first installment premiums have been paid.
Age at Entry
Primary Insured and Insured Spouse - from 18 to 55 years. Dependents - from birth to 17 years or up to 23 years if a full time student. Documentary evidence of student status must be provided.
Benefits & Limits
Read more | Download Premier Plus Brochure