The financial decisions you make every step along the way, from choosing investments to buying a home, from saving for your child's education to protecting your family from unforseen events, from savings for the future to planning for your retirement, Bula Prime can help you towards your goals.
Bula Prime is a 10 year premium paying plan which provides both savings and protection and you have 3 terms to select from - 15 years, 20 years or 25 years.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimum Entry Age - 18 years Age Next Birthday(ANB)
- Maximum Entry Age - 60 ANB for 15 Year Term, 55 ANB for 20 Year Term and 50 ANB for 25 Year Term.
- Maximum Cover Age - 75 ANB
- You pay premiums only for the first 10 years regardless of the policy term taken.
- You could include your spouse (legal or defacto) as the second life insured with a Term Life plan.
- To enhance the Term Life plan for the second life insured the Accidental Death Benefit can also be added.
- Pays out 20% of the sum insured each year in the last 5 years of the policy term upon the policy anniversary date with last payment paid with accrued bonuses.
Terminal Illness Benefit
- A Free in-built benefit with no extra cost to you.
- Pays out 50% of the sum insured and bonuses when the life insured is declared to be terminally ill and has less than 6 months to live.
- Premium payment and all attachable benefits will cease as a result.
- The remaining 50% sum insured and bonuses are paid out on the death of the life insured.
Guarantees the payment of the full sum insured plus bonuses less debt on the death of the life insured except if death happens on the last policy anniversary date.
If death occurs upon any of the first four policy anniversary payout dates, 100% of the sum insured with bonuses will be paid out together with 20% of the of the sum insured.
If death occurs on the last anniversary date only 20% of the sum insured will be paid.
Enhance the value of your cover with one or more of the following attachable benefits with affordable premium levels.
- Term Life: An additional cover that is payable on the death of the life insured. It can also be converted to any other permanent plan. This cover can be taken up by the first and second life insured.
- Accidental Death Benefit: This benefit provides an additional sum insured to your Bula Prime plan and it is paid out if the life insured dies by accidental means.
- Total and Permanent Disability: Depending on the choice of premium payment option (Stepped or Level) taken, the amount payable will be the advance payment of the calculated Bula Prime sum insured and bonuses in the event the life insured is diagnosed to be totally and permanently disabled and is unable to ever work again.
- Waiver of Premium for Death or Disability: Future premiums payable on the Bula Prime will be waived on the waiver life's death or total and permanent disability.
- Critical Illness: Depending on the choice of premium payment option (Stepped or Level) taken, the amount payable will be the advance payment of the calculated Bula Prime sum insured and bonuses in the event the life insured is diagnosed to be suffering from a defined Critical Illness.
More benefits provided by your Bula Prime policy:
- The Security of Worldwide Cover: Bula Prime covers you 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- Bonuses: Bula Prime earns compounded Bonuses.
- Free Immediate Interim Accident Cover provides an amount equal to your Bula Prime sum insured but limited to $50,000 on the receipt of your completed signed application form. Cover ceases on the expiry of 60 days or on the issue of your policy whichever comes first.
- War Zone cover for Fiji discipline forces on internationally sanctioned peacekeeping missions. We guarantee the payment of the Bula Prime sum insured; and Term Life and/or Accident Death Benefit if attached. We will also recognise Total and Permanent Disability incurred whilst serving on peacekeeping missions.
- Cash Value: Bula Prime accumulates a cash value once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid. There are options to utilise this cash value if your needs change over time.
- Loan Value: Once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid, you may take a loan on your policy at an interest rate applicable at that time and the loan value is $200 or more.
How to apply
Click here to download the Life Insurance Application form or call 132 700 to contact your BSP Life Agent. Alternatively, you can also click here to contact or visit your nearest BSP Life Sales Office.
Download Bula Prime Brochure
NOTE: Information in this web page is not legally binding. All details however are outlined in the Insurance Policy Document.
*Terms and conditions apply