We understand the trauma patients and loved ones go through when sickness or accidents happen. We’ve designed our Health plans to be able to assist you when you need us most.Health Insurance | BSP Life
Business Relationship Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position reporting to the Head of Distribution based at Level 2 Pacific House, Butt Street, Suva.
The primary purpose of the role is to effectively contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic and tactical plans by providing high quality leadership, administrative oversight and technical support in line with the Unit’s goals and objectives.
- Deliver the Sales Unit’s Life and Health New Business volume and quality targets.
- Lead, motivate and assist Advisors to achieve minimum standards and minimum policy persistency rate standards as set out in the Sales Agency agreement.
- Identify sales opportunities within the region by networking with senior management of corporate organisations and with Directors in the business community. Facilitate and transfer leads to members of the Unit to convert to sales.
- Monitor performance at an individual Sales Advisor level and assist those in need of support in regard to planning, prospecting, presentation skills, handling objections, closing and after sales administration. Provide on-the-job training as required.
- With the support of the Business Relationship Consultant, thoroughly assess all proposals to ensure they meet quality standards. Work closely with the Head Office Operations teams to convert business to issued and minimise business in suspense.
- Recruit high quality Sales Advisors on terms and conditions provided by the Company. Achieve and maintain a minimum of 25 Sales Advisors for the Unit to enable the achievement of sales and quality targets.
- Operate and manage the Sales Unit within the expense budget allocated.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred with at least 5 years’ experience in the Insurance industry.
- Prior sales experience is an advantage.
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to lead a diverse group of individuals to achieve a common goal.
- Excellent skills in Industry and Product Knowledge as well as Sales and Service Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a good command of verbal and written communication.
- Proficient skills in compliance, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent skills in Record Management.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Leading Others
- Planning and Organising
- Quality Focus
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 13 November 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.