We understand the trauma patients and loved ones go through when sickness or accidents happen. We’ve designed our Health plans to be able to assist you when you need us most.Health Insurance | BSP Life
To provide assistance and high-level administrative support to the General Manager Distribution and Marketing (GMDM) and General Manager Legal and Compliance (GMLC) to ensure their day-to-day functions are carried out smoothly and promptly while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide executive support to the GMDM and GMLC including proactive management of their schedules and travel.
- Provide general administrative support to GMDM and GMLC.
- Act as liaison for the General Managers (GMs) between other executives, managers and staff members and/or external parties where appropriate.
- Provide support to the GMs including coordination and provision of advice, resolution and correspondence in relation to a range of requests and issues channelled through to the respective GMs Office.
- Proactive management of all correspondence received by the GMs Offices including preparation of outgoing correspondence to staff members, sales advisors and/or external parties.
- Coordinate and manage meetings and other events hosted by the GMs.
- Organise and attend meetings and ensure that the GMs are well-prepared for meetings. This includes the proper recording and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Identify, analyse and provide recommendations and appropriate solutions in respect to matters pertaining to the GMs offices.
- Responsible for the overall general office management of the GMs Offices.
- To ensure the proper escalation and resolution of complaints that are received at GMs offices within the appropriate turn-around-time.
- Ability to work flexible hours and proactively manage tasks with minimum supervision
- Any other duties delegated by the respective GMs
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent experience.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines without supervision.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in meeting and event management including liaison with external suppliers.
- High degree of maturity and independent judgement.
- Ability to make sound judgements in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks.
- An ability to adapt and focus through shifting priorities and respond positively to such changes.
- Must have experience in building and maintaining professional relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels including ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Be accountable for own performance.
- A team player.
- Customer “Centricity”
- Quality Focus
- Planning and Organising
- Commercial Awareness
- Commitment to Learning
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 1 July 2022 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.