Human Resources Administration Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position, reporting to the Manager Talent Management & HR Services, based at the Human Resources Department on Level 7 BSP Life Centre, Thomson Street, Suva.
The Human Resources (HR) Administration Officer is responsible for managing the administration of all HR policies, procedures and policies; and providing the required support in carrying out all HR related activities. S/he is also expected to provide advice in relation to compliance with regulation and other employment related functions; and assist in driving HR best practices and objectives that will lead to the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Provide advice and support as a business partner in delivering daily HR services to all Business Units.
- Responsible for the execution of HR services in the areas of recruitment, retention, staff movements, compensation and benefits, exits, wellbeing and welfare administrations, ensuring that all HR processes are compliant with BSP Life’s HR Policies and
- Ensure that all staff details are accurately captured and relevant documentation correctly collated and sent to Head Office in PNG within set timelines for their updates and early processing on the HR Information System (iChris).
- When required to, be able to process benefit and remuneration disbursements accurately ensuring all are within employment terms and conditions as per HR
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and continually assist with the development, review and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and
- Responsible for advisory services and support to the Sales Management team for the recruitment of Insurance Advisors including placement of ads, shortlisting in line with agreed criteria for target audience, arranging aptitude tests and interviews through to
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager Talent Management & HR Services or Head of Human Resources.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent in human resource management, public or business administration.
- At least 5 years of human resources experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Fiji Employment Laws, industry and legislative
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to initiate and draft correspondence and to interact with all levels of staff and
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 17 December 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.