Information Security Analyst
The prime function of the role is to provide Information Security services oversight to BSP Life’s Information and Technology Services.
- Support the Chief Information and Transformation Officer (CITO) oversee the organisation’s Information Security program.
- Maintain the organisation’s information technology and information security policies, standards, and plans; and implement appropriate processes and procedures to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of BSP Life’s data and information systems.
- Manage the review process for business projects and IT solutions for information security and regulatory compliance related requirements.
- Support the organisation’s data classification standard and monitor the use, transmission, and storage of sensitive data and systems to prevent misuse and exfiltration.
- Assist with Group, Regulatory, External and Internal Audit requests and manage action plans.
- Investigate and document any potential and actual IT incidents and provide oversight of any recovery and remedial actions.
- Regularly monitor and report on the health of Information security infrastructure.
- Conduct regular Information Security Control reviews.
- Design and implement regular information security awareness training.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Information Security.
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Relevant IT security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CEH preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Excellent project and time-management skills
Please call the HR services team via telephone number 331 7000 if you have any questions.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 18 May 2023.