We understand the trauma patients and loved ones go through when sickness or accidents happen. We’ve designed our Health plans to be able to assist you when you need us most.Health Insurance | BSP Life
Responsible for providing investment and risk analysis of Equities, Properties, Fixed Interest Securities, Term Deposits, Cash & Cash Equivalents and Other investment assets to enable the effective management of the BSP Life (Fiji) Limited and BSP Health Care (Fiji) Limited’s investment portfolios as well as to achieve the required returns and compliance with the company’s investment mandates, policies and procedures.
- Analyse Equities, Properties, Fixed Interest Securities, Term Deposits, Cash & Cash Equivalents and other investment assets;
- Implement the acquisition or sale of Equities, Properties, Fixed Interest Securities and Term Deposits;
- Manage the cash position of the BSP Life and BSP Health Care’s portfolios so that cash is managed effectively by monitoring cash balances, investing excess funds, managing liquidity and monthly cash flow forecast;
- Provide assistance to Head of Investments in the analysis and management of the BSP Life and BSP Health Care’s portfolios by monitoring performance and reporting, analysing effect of economic variables on performance, forecasting performance, devising strategies to improve performance and monitoring and forecasting mandate breaches;
- Meet all internal and external compliance issues such as the Insurance Act and BSP Life’s policies and procedures;
- Preparation of EXCO and ACO papers and any other work assigned by the Head of Investments;
- To achieve the required returns and compliance to the companies’ investment mandates, policies and procedures;
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Head of Investments.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Management, Accounting & Finance or Business with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in investments or in a similar environment.
- Understanding of the economy, interest rates and relevant industries.
- Some knowledge of Fixed Interest or Equities.
- Detailed analytical thinking, applied analysis and good research skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills including good command of verbal and written English.
- Strong customer focus and excellent time management skills.
- Service MQR – minimum 24 months’ service with current substantive position.
- Customer Centricity
- Quality Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Commercial Awareness
- Commitment to Learning
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Applications including a detailed CV with referees and university transcripts are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 18 September 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.