We understand the trauma patients and loved ones go through when sickness or accidents happen. We’ve designed our Health plans to be able to assist you when you need us most.Health Insurance | BSP Life
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced staff for the above position reporting to the Head of Properties, based at Level 5 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
The primary purpose of the role of the Leasing Administrator is to assist in the overall management of BSP Life (Fiji) Limited’s property portfolio using best practices standard. The main focus is through improvement in the management of leases and related initiatives to ensure the return on capital investment is adequate. This is achieved through research and analysis in respect to particular property interests for investment or occupancy cost purposes.
- Contribute to the function and operation of high performing teams.
- Maintain the relationship with tenants by the management of individual leases through transparent processes and attending to tenants’ requests and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Facilitate and manage the leasing process including calling for expressions of interest, negotiating terms and conditions, rental arrears management, lease renewals and exit processes.
- Regularly review all leases and rental rates to ensure that terms and conditions are complied with.
- Negotiate, formalise and manage contracts.
- Consult and liaise with internal and external parties on specific works/projects or initiatives to ensure timeframes, costs and deadlines are achieved.
- Maintain compliance with legal and statutory requirements in relation to contract related issues.
- Provide timely reports on property performance.
- Monitor and administer budgetary expenditure.
- Maintain Compliance with internal documented procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Land Management or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience in property management of commercial and residential properties.
- Good Computer skills with Excel spreadsheets and calculations.
- Knowledge of building and property legislations such as Property Laws, OHS legislations and Public Health Act, consumer legislations, etc.
- Knowledge of the Fiji Building Code and By-Laws.
- Knowledge and experience in managing contracts.
- The ability to work under pressure and the discipline to work with minimum supervision and to strict deadlines.
- Good time management techniques, with proven planning and organising skills.
- Service MQR – minimum 18 months’ service with current substantive position.
- Customer Centricity
- Quality Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Commercial Awareness
- Commitment to Learning
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organisation and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Applications including a detailed CV with referees and university transcripts are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are to be referred to the Manager Talent Management & HR Services.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 18 September 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.