Bula Prime Secures Your Future
The financial decisions you make every step along the way, from choosing investments to buying a home, from saving for your child’s education to protecting your family from unforseen events, from savings for the future to planning for your retirement, Bula Prime can help you towards your goals.
Bula Prime is a 10 year premium paying plan which provides both savings and protection and you have 3 terms to select from – 15 years, 20 years or 25 years.
- Minimum Entry Age – 17 years
- Maximum Entry Age – 59 for 15 Year Term, 54 for 20 Year Term and 49 for 25 Year Term.
- Maximum Cover Age – 74
- You pay premiums only for the first 10 years regardless of the policy term taken.
- You could include your spouse (legal or defacto) as the second life insured with a Term Life plan.
- To enhance the Term Life plan for the second life insured the Accidental Death Benefit can also be added.
- Receive 20% of the sum insured each year in the last 5 years of the policy term upon the policy anniversary date with last payment paid with accrued bonuses.
Features & Benefits of Bula Prime
The Bula Prime Plan offers you quicker returns of investment and here are some features and benefits.
Terminal Illness Benefit
A Free in-built benefit with no extra cost to you.
Pays out 50% of the sum insured and bonuses when the life insured is declared to be terminally ill and has less than 6 months to live. Premium payment and all attachable benefits will cease as a result. The remaining 50% sum insured and bonuses are paid out on the death of the life insured.
Guarantees the payment of the full sum insured plus bonuses less debt on the death of the life insured except if death happens on the last policy anniversary date.
If death occurs upon any of the first four policy anniversary payout dates, 100% of the sum insured with bonuses will be paid out together with 20% of the of the sum insured.
If death occurs on the last anniversary date only 20% of the sum insured will be paid.
Enhance the value of your cover with one or more of the following attachable benefits with affordable premium levels.
This benefit provides cover that is payable on the death of the life insured. This payment is in addition to the base sum insured. This benefit can be taken up by the first and/or second life insured.
Accidental Death Benefit
An additional sum insured is payable in the event the life insured dies through accidental means. This cover can be taken up by the first and/or second life insured.
Total & Permanent Disability
This benefit provides cover in the event of total and permanent disablement of the first life insured through injury or illness whereby the insured is unable to work again.
This benefit provides cover for defined illnesses and/or conditions that are likely to have a serious effect on the first life insured’s lifestyle.
More benefits provided by your Bula Prime policy.
The Security of Worldwide Cover
Bula Prime covers you 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- Bula Prime earns compounded Bonuses.
Free Immediate Interim Accident Cover
- Provides an amount equal to your Bula Prime sum insured but limited to $50,000 on the receipt of your completed signed application form. Cover ceases on the expiry of 60 days or on the issue of your policy whichever comes first.
War Zone cover
For Fiji discipline forces on internationally sanctioned peacekeeping missions. We guarantee the payment of the Bula Prime sum insured; and Term Life and/or Accident Death Benefit if attached. We will also recognise Total and Permanent Disability incurred whilst serving on peacekeeping missions.
Bula Prime accumulates a cash value once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid. There are options to utilise this cash value if your needs change over time.
Once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid, you may take a loan on your policy at an interest rate applicable at that time and the loan value is $500 or more.