Bula Saver Flexi a Flexible Option
Bula Saver Flexi is a savings plan designed with flexible terms of your choice. With a minimum of 10 years, you can choose your own term and save to provide for your goals.When loss of life occurs, at least you know that you or your loved ones have been protected from any loss of income.
- Bula Saver Flexi will not only provide you with a permanent protection and savings plan but at the same time provide you with the security and peace of mind of knowing that if terminal illness or death becomes a reality, your family and loved ones have adequate finance available to help them carry on.
- You choose the term that suits you with the minimum term of 10 years and the maximum age at entry of 65 years next birthday.
- We provide an Immediate Interim Accident Cover while we consider your application for Bula Saver Flexi. You do not have to pay any extra premium for this cover.
Features & Benefits of Bula Saver Flexi
The Bula Saver Flexi is a savings plan designed with flexible terms, with these benefits.
Guarantees the payment of your sum insured plus accrued bonuses less any policy debts when the policy matures.
As death can come unexpectedly at any time, this benefit ensures that your loved ones will have the financial independence and protection to continue to live comfortably. Your beneficiary(ies) shall receive the payment of the sum insured plus accrued bonuses less any policy debts.
Terminal Illness Benefit
You are eligible for a Terminal Illness Benefit of up to 50% of the sum insured and 50% of accrued bonus upon the diagnosis of a terminal illness and where you have a projected life expectancy of 6 months or less. The 50% sum insured and bonus balance will be payable upon death. This will enable you to plan your financial future of your family and loved ones.
Provides you with more options and allows you to plan your future. The minimum term of 10 years can meet your short term plans, while our longer terms are more affordable and will ensure that you have more to enjoy in your retirement.
Bula Saver Flexi accumulates a ‘Cash Value’ once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid. There are options to utilise this cash value if your needs change over time.
You may take a loan on your policy at an interest rate applicable once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid and the loan value is $200 or more.
We have a number of payment options you may choose from. If your employer has a group scheme with BSP Life, you may choose to pay weekly, fortnightly, semi-monthly or monthly. Alternately you can pay in person to BSP Life on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis or you may opt to pay monthly through direct deductions from your bank account.
To increase the value of your cover you can select one or more of the following.
This additional cover becomes payable at the time of your death and can also be converted to a suitable permanent plan.
Accidental Death Benefit
- This benefit pays out an extra sum insured in the event you die in an accident. With road accidents on the increase, it may be wise to take this additional benefit.
Total & Permanent Disability
- Ever thought of how you would manage if you became disabled and could not work? This additional cover ensures you get an advance payment of the sum insured and accrued bonuses, less any policy debts if it occurs.
This additional cover provides for an advance payment of the death benefit and accrued bonuses, less any policy debts if you are diagonsed to be suffering from a defined critical illness.