BSP Life (Fiji) Limited – Competition – General Terms & Conditions
- Competition – in 500 words or less, tell us why you believe BSP Life or Health Insurance should be a top priority for mothers and go into a draw to win two (2) nights at Sofitel Resort & Spa (2 Adults & 2 children) or 1 bag Rooster Chicken or 1 x $50 shopping voucher.
- Agreement – By entering into the Competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility – the Competition is open to all BSP Life and BSP Health customers, excluding BSP Life and BSP Health employees, agents and their immediate families.
- Competition Period – this Competition is open from 5 May until 31 May 2023.
- Prizes: Two nights at Sofitel Resort & Spa (2 adults & 2 children) or 1 bag Rooster Chicken or 1 x $50 shopping voucher. There is no compensation payable if the winner cannot redeem the prize for any reason. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items by the winner.
- Draws: Winners will be announced on 2 June 2023.
- Prize Delivery – Winners will be allowed up to one month to redeem the prize directly from the BSP Life Marketing team at Level 7, BSP Life Centre, Thomson Street, Suva which can only be used between 5 June and 5 July 2023.
- Substitute Draws – the draw is final unless a winner (including substitute winner) forfeits the prize due to being unreachable, ineligible or failing to redeem it on time in which case, the prize will be awarded to a newly picked entry.
- Promotion – by accepting the prize, winners agree to participate in BSP Life’s marketing, publicity and promotional activities in respect of this competition. Ownership in any intellectual property resulting from the competition and the subsequent marketing promotion vests in BSP Life and BSP Life agrees that these will not be used for any other purpose than running the promotion.
- Applicable Law: This competition is governed by the laws of Fiji.