“If I change my work, I will definitely sign up for a personal insurance cover. My family has to be ready and should be safe always and that is exactly how we feel right now.”Mr Shaheil Hussein | BSP Life Customer
Life Insurance Additional & Optional Benefits
Increase the value of your life or health insurance cover with any of these Additional or Optional Benefits.
- The Security of Worldwide Cover: covers you 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- Bonuses: earns compounded Bonuses.
- Free Immediate Interim Accident Cover provides an amount equal to sum insured but limited to $50,000 on the receipt of your completed signed application form. Cover ceases on the expiry of 60 days or on the issue of your policy whichever comes first.
- War Zone cover for Fiji discipline forces on internationally sanctioned peacekeeping missions. We guarantee the payment of the recognise Total and Permanent Disability incurred whilst serving on peacekeeping missions.
- Cash Value: accumulates a cash value once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid. There are options to utilise this cash value if your needs change over time.
- Loan Value: Once your policy is in force for 2 years and 2 years premiums are fully paid, you may take a loan on your policy at an interest rate applicable at that time and the loan value is $200 or more.
- Payment Options– We have a number of payment options you may choose from. If your employer has a group scheme with BSP Life on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis or you may opt to pay monthly through direct deductions from your bank account.
- Total & Permanent Disability
Depending on the choice of premium payment option (Stepped or Level) taken, the amount payable will be the advance payment of the calculated sum insured and bonuses in the event the life insured is diagnosed to be totally and permanently disabled and is unable to ever work again.
- Accidental Death Benefit
This benefit provides an additional sum insured to your base products and it is paid out if the life insured dies by accidental means.
- Critical Illness
Depending on the choice of premium payment option (Stepped or Level) taken, the amount payable will be the advance payment of the calculated sum insured and bonuses in the event the life insured is diagnosed to be suffering from a defined Critical Illness.