Help Us Serve You Better
Whether you are making a complaint, compliment or suggestion the result is still the same - feedback is the key to improving our products and services.
Making a complaint
We recognize that even in the best run organizations things can go wrong. If you have a complaint, we'd like to hear about it and take the opportunity to fix it. We believe that both you and BSP Life stand to gain from the line of communication. We will investigate the complaint, respond to your queries and do all we can to regain your confidence. To assist us in helping you, we have set out below a simple four-step process for you to follow.
How to lodge a complaint
- Gather all supporting documents about the complaint(s) and advice what you want us to do.
- Complete the Customer Complaint/Feedback form and hand it together with all the supporting documents to a Customer Service Consultant at a BSP Life Office nearest to you or mail it directly to:
The Customer Care Manager
Private Mail Bag,
After completing the form please seal it properly and mail it to the above address.
- You can mail the form directly without placing the form in another envelope.
- You can also contact the staff at our Customer Care department who will fully review the situation and assist with the resolution of the complaint.
- You can also submit your enquiry using our Customer Comments & Feedback option through our website. An officer will review your enquiry and assist with the resolution of the complaint.
- Customers can lodge their complaints with the Reserve Bank of Fiji if they are not happy with the outcome of how their complaints have been handled by BSP Life.
Making a suggestion
Your feedback helps us to maintain a high standard of service and provide products that satisfy your needs. If you have a suggestion about how we can improve our service, please let us know. You may use the attached form to put your suggestion in writing.
Paying a compliment
There is nothing quite so motivating as a genuine compliment. If you have received exceptional service from our staff, we'd love to hear about it. Our hardworking staff really appreciate receiving positive feedback. Feel free to use the attached form for this purpose.
Customer Care Department
You may contact the Customer Care Department by using the Customer Comments & Feedback form or you may prefer to contact the department directly:
Customer Care Department
Level 7 BSP Life Centre
Private Mail Bag, Suva
Telephone: 326 1461
Facsimile: 330 3862
If you choose to telephone, your call will be answered by one of our team of dedicated staff committed to resolving the issue as soon as possible. Consequently, some situations are more complex than others, which, as you would expect, can often take a little longer to resolve. If this happens, then we will do our utmost best to keep you informed on the progress. However, we aim to resolve most issues within 5 working days from the day the complaint is received.